Skin problems are one of the most common problems among ladies. We all know that life has now become extremely fast and rough now and this is causing plenty of problems on health and beauty. There are lots of ladies around us who are the victim of sensitive skin problems.
Often, ladies uses non-natural beauty products in order to contain good-looking and charming skin, these artificial beauty products from time to time reacts on your skin very poorly and results as skin sensitivity. Generally, these products are of not good merit which is the major reason of the problem. But on the other hand, continuous use of high quality beauty products as well cause skin sensitivity problem because all beauty products are made of chemicals which can harm your skin at any age of your life.
Basically sensitive skin reacts very quickly if chemicals are used on the skin either in the shape of creams, lotions or any other product. Usually, sensitive skins turns into reddish tone in warm weather environment but this vary from person to person. This sensitivity typically reacts as irritation and infrequently leaves unpleasant spots on the face. But the big question among ladies is, How to take care of sensitive skin?
Well, there are dozens of creams and lotions available in the markets which are particularly made for sensitive skin. But, unluckily some of them works and some of them really don’t works. This is the cause ladies are losing trust on these creams and lotions as they don’t know either this specific product will work or it will be wastage of time and money.
For this purpose, natural skin care products are best to take care of sensitive skin as these products are free from harmful chemicals and side effects.
Below are some tips for you to take care of your sensitive skin.
- Wash your skin with rose water it will help it to glow.
- Diet plays a major role in maintaining the health of the skin. Diet should provide all the nutrients needed to build health, namely, protein, carbohydrates, fats, essential fatty acids and all the essential vitamins and minerals. Such a diet will consist of liberal quantities of seeds, nuts and grains, vegetables and fruits, supplemented by special protective foods like milk, vegetable oils, yogurt, honey and yeast. So one of the best ways to take care of skin is to have good diet.
- Yogurt is always a very significant natural beauty product in context to skin care. Apply yogurt on the face each morning and wash it after couple of minutes with cold water. This will keep the complexion smooth, healthy and fresh.
- Lime juice is an important natural aid for healthy skin. Squeeze lime into a bowl. Add a glass of boiled whole milk and a teaspoon of glycerin to it. Stir well and let it stay for half an hour. Apply this mixture on the face, hands and feet before going to bed at night. This treatment every night will help you to look young and beautiful. It will also help cure pimples and will make your skin sensitivity free.
- Mix grapefruit and oatmeal to exfoliate your skin.
- Use of orange or tangerine juice is very good for ladies who have sensitive skin. Dip your fingers in fresh tangerine or orange juice and apply it softly on your face. You will see very positive result within days.
- Honey and few drops of rose water prove best mask for reduction of the darker color of your skin in a natural way.
- Make fruits crushed face mask.
- Cucumber is a good face mask for sensitive skin that give real freshness to your skin.
- Apply one tablespoon of tomato juice on your skin, add some drops of lime juice in the tomato juice and apply this mixture on your face and remove after 15 minutes, apply it on daily basis this will help you to reduce sensitivity of your skin.
About the Author: